Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > No vehicles to select after OS reload
No vehicles to select after OS reload

1859 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-11-25 02:59:11

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    rambusa
    2017-11-23 23:10:48
    My SD card is corrupted.  I bought another card and used the pc suite to reload the program itself but I have no vehicles.  How do I get the vehicles back?  My purchase of updates is still active but I don't see a way to down load them.  I did not have a backup of the card.  I thought it was just for storage not the OS itself.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-11-25 02:59:11 (Reply to:rambusa)

My SD card is not corrupted and the DS708  WIFI is not connected to the network. I read an earlier post about  being able to update to the final DS 708 versions for free , so I bought a brand new 16GB Sandisk SD card installed it in the MaxiDas turned it on and it showed a picture to install an SD card. I took the card home and started up the software suite and installed the new card in the USB card reader and installed the update to the Software suite and the system update on the new card . Closed out the program and repeated and the updater said sorry there are no updates for this tool, so basically I don't believe I can download the car makes for free. I think I will format the card and try from scratch and if that doesn't work, I will copy and paste the contents of my original 4 GB card to it and try that, LOL
  Total1 Pages